The Foundation for Pool and Spa Industry Education (FPSIE) defines Onsite Courses as courses conducted with a live instructor. Courses are generally held at the FPSIE Education Center or at a pool/spa distribution center. If you or your organization would like the FPSIE Education Center to conduct a course in your area, contact us with the specifics so we can discuss further.
2017 Onsite Courses:
- Aquatic Energy Auditor (AEA) – 1 Day Course
- Basic Electricity Course (BEC) – 1 Day Course
- Basic Water Chemistry (BWC) – 1 Day Course
- Certified Pool Operator (CPO) – 2 1/2 Day Course
- Certified Aquatic Equipment Installer (CAEI) – 1 Day Course
- Pool Operator Fusion – 1 Day Course
In the event you cannot attend a course, please contact us immediately. A substitute student/contractor is welcome and recommended. Refunds are unavailable but you may transfer to another course at no charge up to 3 business days prior to the course. Thereafter, a $50 cancellation fee will be assessed.