- Online Course Available 24/7/365
January 1, 2018 - June 1, 2024
Learn how to reduce injuries and liability risks in and around facilities through the implementation of a risk management plan. Aquatic Risk Management, when used with the “Aquatic Facility Audits” and “Behavior Based Safety”, you have a training program which brings understanding to employees of risks and their part in safety. (Includes color handbook and S&H)
Risk management is a critical skill for managers, operators, and lifeguards. Are your staff prepared for the hazards they face every day? You can save time and money, all while reducing liability, with Aquatic Risk Management. Aquatic Risk Management focuses on these topics while the online format allows students to learn at their own pace:
- The law and aquatic professionals: Factors that help determine merit of a personal injury case are explained
- Case studies: Five case studies illustrate how judgments are reached in a variety of incidences
- Aquatic risk management: Best practices are shared
- Implementing a risk management plan: Risks are identified, evaluated and managed
- Emergency response plans: Staff member roles and responsibilities are illustrated
Reducing and eliminating hazards reduces risk. This interactive course reinforces that managing risk is the key to keeping pools safe and preventing pool closure.
Purchase of this 2-hour online course includes a handbook. Successful completion earns a Record of Completion. IACET CEUs are available.