- Online Course Available 24/7/365
January 1, 2018 - June 1, 2024
Health Inspectors can learn how to better implement consistent and effective inspections. Pool operators can learn what inspectors examine when inspecting. Includes color handbook and S&H
Are you looking to grow professionally and diversify your service offerings? Certified Pool & Spa Inspector (CPI ) provides a standardized training program for health officials and pool operators to conduct pool and spa inspections. CPI training assures a sanitary, healthy, and safe environment for staff and patrons of public swimming pools and spas.
CPI focuses on these topics while the online format allows students to learn at their own pace:
· Understanding the basis for code requirements and why a violation is a public health hazard
· Performing an inspection of the pool and spa area
· Evaluating swimming pool operation and maintenance
· Assessing the circulation system and its components
· Evaluating a facility for VGB Act compliance
· Recognizing the elements of spa inspections
· Understanding recreational water illnesses
· Maintaining supervision and operator records
· Recognizing the elements of aquatic play features
· Understanding swimming pool design standards and their impact on public health
Purchase of this 3-hour online course includes a handbook. Successful completion earns a Record of Completion. Certification is available by submitting to NSPF a Certification Request and $30 fee. IACET CEUs are available.