The Foundation for Pool and Spa Industry Education (FPSIE) defines Onsite Courses as courses conducted with a live instructor. Courses are generally held at the FPSIE Education Center or at a pool/spa distribution center. If you or your organization would like the FPSIE Education Center to conduct a course in your area, contact us with the specifics so we can discuss further.
2020 Onsite Courses:
- Aquatic Energy Auditor (AEA) – 1 Day Course
- Basic Electricity Certification (BEC) – 1 Day Course
- Basic Water Chemistry (BWC) – 1 Day Course
- Certified Pool Operator (CPO) – 2 Day Course
- Certified Aquatic Equipment Installer (CAEI) – 1 Day Course
- Certified Hot Tub Technician (CHTT) – 3 Day Course
- Pool Operator Fusion – 1 Day Course
In the event you cannot attend a course, please contact us immediately. A substitute student/contractor is welcome and recommended. Refunds are unavailable but you may transfer to another course at no charge up to 3 business days prior to the course. Thereafter, a $50 cancellation fee will be assessed.
|02/27/20 - Raypak Regional Training - Sacramento, CA||FPSIE|
Regional Training Opportunity with the Raypak Factory Trainer Free Seminar, a Continental Breakfast, Prizes and Giveaways!!! Thursday – February 27, 2020 8:00am to 12:00pm DOWNLOADABLE/PRINTABLE FLYER Seating is Limited! First Come First Served! Register online at raypak.com/training Please direct seminar questions to Matt Anderson at (916) 767-8185Continue reading→